Friday, August 20, 2010

Yes or no POLL do you like pandas?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2n84x1l%26...



and am I pretty?



Yes or no POLL do you like pandas?norton



YES



THERE



THE



BEST



Yes or no POLL do you like pandas?spyware remover



Yes I like Pandas.



And



Get more self confidence otherwise, No.
I love pandas, their super duper smart and cute! I did a report on them when i was in 3rd grade!
yes and yes
no
im going to be honest your very pretty but not as cute as pandas to me!..I love them so much!!! PANDAS ROCK LIKE NO OTHER!!
yes i like pandas what they do to me, and i didn't click the link, so no
yes and no
yes.
Yes I like pandas but I wouldn't really want to make them mad cause they can be dangerous.



Also you have pretty brown eyes and you're cute in daughter kind of way.
no ur not pretty or not in that pichtur. ur prob really beautiful just bad pichture. i love pandas!
Yes. I wish I had one as a pet and it'd take me everywhere on its back.
Yes, I like Pandas and yes, you're pretty ;]
yes but only when they don't attack people.
Yes i like Pandas, and yes you are very cute.
Yes



and we need



PANDA SEX!



(and yes ..you are plenty pretty ..no need to worry ..)
yes



sure why not
no and yes
Yes
You're pretty ugly for a panda.



But you're beautiful in your own way for a person.
I like pandas,
u r cute as a panda
wow, your aviator looks like you, and yes and yes.
yes, i love pandas...



you're cute... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment