Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Boyfriend's Birthday.!?

What Should I put on My b/f's card.. other than.. Happy b-day.!



*been with him for 10 months



*i am makign the card myself



*added this.. http://i11.tinypic.com/5ymlfs1.jpg



*his parents dont know we are together



*mine do



*yes we are gay



* he likes Panda's, Dinosaurs, Penguin's



* i am Nicknamed Pandguinsaur (the 3 put 2gether)



*our nickname is Darnie. (Darwin and Ernie) i am ernie..



* i dont use the word Love.



*i use like.. alot alot alot., or i like u all the way around(arms around)



* he didint give me anythign for my b-day



* He is going to be 16 (my age)



*i made the envelope,the card, and everyting in the card



* I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE BESIDES HAPPY B-DAY!!



* HELP!!!



* Thnx. =]



Boyfriend's Birthday.!?free spyware



umm how about something like .. idk wat i'd do w/o u ... ur the best thing that's ever happend to me ... ur better then eating chocolate pudding on the beach (idk lol) ... just say watever is in ur heart lol

No comments:

Post a Comment