Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I need help with my hair =[?

Okay my hair is really drab and flat. But it's very silky and shiny...woo =] I'm looking for an emo/scene look. But not too crazy...I'm only 11. Lol, but I kinda like the lead singer of Paramore's hair. Here is my hair now:



Click %26lt;a href=''http://i176.photobucket.com/albums... to see my picture of myself now #1



Click %26lt;a



href= ''http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w199... too see my picture of myself now #2



REMEMBER I'M LOOKING FOR A EMO/SCENE LOOK BUT NOT TOO CRAZY =]]



I need help with my hair =[?antispam



Unoriginal. Try something new damn it.



I dont get how people who are scene/emo say they want to be ''different and unique'' yet they go and copy any stereotypical scene/emo kid they see.



Ironic? Yup.



I need help with my hair =[?avast



1. these photos just send u to the photo bucket home page.



2. make ur own creation!



3. if ur going for the scene look its help full if u have a step or a bridge (same thing!) welll im going to answer this because i know more about this then prolly every one. tease it and use hairspray. straighten your hair half up half down like pull the top up and straighten the bottom and when you striaghten it kinda turn the straightener in at the roots to give it more volume do it for all your hair, then tease at the roots on top and hairspray all the layers, so after you straighten the bottom half hairspray take the top down straighten it the same hairspray it a little not alot then tease the top hair at the roots alot then hairspray it.



and the end i use rusk being undressed



which is a texturizing gloss i rub it in my hands then go thru and shake my hair with it and smooth my bangs.
pictures did not work
Your hair is beautiful, keep it as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment