Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Im an essex girl an even i laughed at these?

ama chizzit - A request to find the cost of an item



amant - Quantity; sum total (''Thez a yuge amant of mud in Saffend'')



assband - Unable to leave the house because of illness, disability etc



awss - A four legged animal, on which money is won, or more likely lost



(''That awss ya tipped cost me a fiver t'day'')



branna - More brown than on a previous occasion (''Ere, Trace, ya look



branna today, ave you been on sunbed?'')



cort a panda - A rather large hamburger



dan in the maff - Unhappy (''Wossmatta, Trace, ya look a bit dan in the



maff'')



eye-eels - Women's shoes



Furrock - The location of Lakeside Shopping Centre



garrij - A building where a car is kept or repaired(Trace: ''Oi, Darren, I



fink the motah needs ta go in the garrij cos it aint working propa'')



Ibeefa - Balaeric holiday island



lafarjik - Lacking in energy (''I feel all lafarjik'')



oi oi! - Tradition



Im an essex girl an even i laughed at these?ktm



Yeah. I'm a londoner, and constantly getting stick for the way I talk. But this is funny. Nice to be able to laugh at yourself sometimes.........innit.LOL xx.



Im an essex girl an even i laughed at these?nortan



funny???
Best girls in the world.
do those people know english...but its still funny
lol v funny....
Chav
funny...lol
funny???
funny
i must be a natural linguist i knew what they all meant without no interpretation thank you for helping me find my talent (i allways knew i must av one)
loool! that's really funny! xxx
LOL. Well, I liked it. It's funny to me. LOL



Thanks for the laughs.



Have a good evening!
vey is grate innit
very good and i understood it all !!!!
interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment