Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Where can I watch Studio Ghibli anime online, for free?

Any help would be appreciated. Not all of these are directly by Studio Ghibli, but all involve Miyazaki or Takahata. I need to find the following, without downloading ANYTHING, and must be free. And online:



My Neighbour Totoro



Kiki's Delivery Service



Porco Rosso



Sora Ino no Tane



Nandarou



Princess Mononoke



Grave of the Fireflies



Only Yesterday



Pom Poko



My Neighbours the Yamadas



Ocean Waves



Whisper of the Heart



Delicious Tea



Lasseter-San, Arigato



The Adventures of Hols, Prince of the Sun



Ali Baba and the 40 theives



Animal Treasure Island



The Flying Ghost Ship



Gulliver's Space Travel



Panda! Go Panda!



Puss in Boots



Lupin III: Castle of Cagliostro



Chie the Brat



Gauche the Cellist



Thanks!



Where can I watch Studio Ghibli anime online, for free?viruses



Not everyone has the luxury of simply buying anime DVDs. Some are pretty rare. Miyasaki's most sucessful ones like Princess Mononoke are sometimes hidden in the back of supermarket shelves but apart things like Beyblade, I've never found any in any video rental shops.



I live in Northern Ireland, not America or England, and no one I know has even heard of anime, as soon as I say Japanese they dismiss it.



Anyway, Purple_Lily_76, you probably heard it all before but Veoh.com is pretty reliable for anything, especially anime and movies. My username there is Nightstar1, if you join and send me a message there I can send you any anime you like, and suggest other good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment