Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have got an error HTTP 403 + firewall turned off?

I have got the follwoing message: ''The website declined to show this webpage HTTP 403 . . . This website requires you to log in.'' This message just pop up on day when I was trying to surf a .org web which I usually surf and in which I have plenty access as login/password, sudenly I suffer a hang up of my PC and restarted, when I tried to surf it again the messaeg just pup op when I was using Internet Explorer, however. I also have tried to surf if with Morzilla and through this nothing come neither. I always have Windows firewall turned off because I use Panda Antivirus+firewall in which such website has always worked properly till that last day. I also have tried to turn off the Panda antivirus and the error do come up as well. thus, I am really confused since I think have made everything I limited know to sort out the connection problem. Help!!!!



I have got an error HTTP 403 + firewall turned off?virus scan



A 403 error has nothing to do with any changes on your computer. Someone who has admin access to the website has turned off your permissions to view the pages you are looking for. Nothing you do with firewalls and things like that will make that any better. You need to contact the website to see why you no longer have access

No comments:

Post a Comment