Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I am doing a project in science on pandas, can some one give me some notes that will help me, plzzzz

im doing a project on pandas fo science class and i cant find any good info. online can any1 plz help me, like type in useful notes i NEEEEED to know mostly this(where do they live, what behaviors do they have,size, warm or cold blooded, is it a mammal, what is its diet, who are its predators, is it nocternal, population size, why is it in danger of extinction, what are a few things people can do to help this animal from going extinct) and any thing else will do , it gets me bonus points, well if any one has answeres even the smallest detail will do so plzzzz help thanx %26lt;3....c:



I am doing a project in science on pandas, can some one give me some notes that will help me, plzzzzzzzzz %26lt;3stinger



I'll reccomend you this site, there is also a panda webcam, where u get to see real live pandas at a zoo! It's called the panda research station, so I'll hope youll get all the info you require.



Here it is:



http://www.sandiegozoo.org/zoo/ex_panda_...



Good Luck!



I am doing a project in science on pandas, can some one give me some notes that will help me, plzzzzzzzzz %26lt;3virus scanner



how about instead of asking people to do your project for you, take the time that you used to ask this question and google pandas.



  • skin fairy
  • is hindu name
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment