Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Name my car?

Ive got a blue SMART fortwo passion cabriolet, and my neighbour recons I should name it, any suggestions? Im doing a kinda name the baby panda competition like zoos seem to do each year! lol



Name my car?free adware remover



smurfling would be cute



Name my car?internet security 2006



baby smurf?
The pocket parker



or



wannabe



or



Speed Racers other car



Just a few I could think of on the spur of the moment ;)
I think you need to provide us with a picture of the car.



Without that, the best I can do is:



Mr. Pants
the Blue Streak
luxury love liner
Blueberry passion
lol...I looked at the question and the one that came to me head..



wait for it...



wait for it...



Lucy!



lol...a car named Lucy ha!
Bob, same forward, same backward, quick and easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment