Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Which bear is your favorite?

Black bear



Brown bear



Polar bear



Panda bear



Which bear is your favorite?free anti virus



Polar bears! =D I love arctic animals and polar bears are on my list of the top 10. ;-D



Also KNUT is so CUTE! =D



Which bear is your favorite?internet security software



Kodiak Bear
My favorite was going to be black bear. They live in various places in the US %26 rarely injure anyone. But, I'll pick the polar bear because their environment is changing for the worse. Scientists said recently that they're all weighing less than they used to. This due to loss of sea ice--it's hard to get to the food.
Panda . . .



But I think that's b/c that's my mom's fav and it carried over to me when I was young.



Too bad I couldn't vote for Pooh lol
polar bear all the way.
Brown Bear
Panda.
bare behinds ha
All bears are cute.
Polar bear
I love Pooh Bears
Sun bear
Polar bear
Polar bear
panda bear......cuz they are cuddlier
Panda Bear with Polar Bear coming in a close second. We had grizzly bears in Montana
polar bear
Polar and Panda
TEDDY BEAR



LOL
Polar.
Panda
My Teddy
Black bear. Black is a power color, so i like anything that is black.
Polar bear
Bear in the big blue house.
Panda!
Pooh Bear.
Grizzly Bear
Polar bear



However, because of us humans the polar bears are going to die because they have no place to live. The glaciers are melting and the polar bears are floating the water. Hungry and depressed and longing for their family...
polar bear
black bear.



bears eat beets.



  • skin fairy
  • know why a teenage girl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment