Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why won't Vista accept an internet address when XP will?

I just got a new computer that has Vista Home Premium. An address that we use a lot is http://218.89.33.193/home/homeJ.html will not open on my new computer. I have used three different browsers (IE7, Firefox, and Avant with the same result). In my security options it's set to medium level as it was with XP, but still no success. Any help would be appreciated as we'd love to be able to visit this panda cam at the Wolong Panda Preserve daily as we did on the previous computer. Thanks,



William



Why won't Vista accept an internet address when XP will?virus



I have vista as well and it wont open in my browser either.



try searching for the original site on your search engine and click on all the links until you get where you want



Why won't Vista accept an internet address when XP will?anti virus



Maybe your Vista does not support the Chinese characters or language?
Hmmm...I have Vista Home Premium and I can access that site just fine. And my security settings in the Internet Zone are set even stricter than yours at the default of ''Medium High''. Of course, I cannot actually view the web-cam as It asks for my password.



Interesting!



  • skin fairy
  • is hindu name
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment