Monday, August 16, 2010

What can go into my 10 gallon tank?

So far my 10 gallon aquarium has a Betta fish and a ghost shrimp that get along well. It has blue gravel and blue tumbled glass about an inch deep on the bottom, a corner filter, an air pump, and a 100 watt heater. It has been cycled, I do a 20% change a week, and there are no ammonia spikes as far as my ''stick-to-the-glass'' ammonia tester can tell. It's not planted, but it will be soon.



I was thinking about putting in 3-4 Panda cories with 5-6 Zebra danios. The Panda cories are a must (however, the number of cories is still an open issue), but I'm open to buying something else besides Zebra danios.



I was thinking Tiger Barbs because they look really colorful and stay small- but I found out they were fin nippers. Any suggestions? Please no mollies or guppies.



Take into account that I want enough of the fish to allow it to school and be happy, but not overcrowd the tank- so they have to be small fish. I'm also thinking about replacing my gravel with sand for my Cories' barbels.



What can go into my 10 gallon tank?antivirus protection



I'm in the same situation as you are. I have a 10 gallon, and a male Betta. I'm looking for other fish to add to the tank. So far I found 3-5 corries to be the best. (probbaly 3), and 6 neon tetras. (there cool with the light). Guppies are a big nono they fin nip. And Mollies can get vigourous depending on the space.



  • favorite recipe chicken
  • is hindu name
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment