Friday, August 20, 2010

Eyelash curler trouble?

well, my best friend, uh she loved using eyelash curlers, and then yesterday in history class, she was using it, I guess it got squished in her bag or something, cu'z some part is missing, and she didn't notice, neither did I, but then she just used it, and it cutted all of her eyelashes off.....I was laughing too hard that I looked like I cried, but now I'm kindda worried...how long will it take for her to grow back? cu'z she is a senior, her graduation is comming up, and I don't really think that she wanted to take pictures looking like a 1 black eyed panda....



Eyelash curler trouble?nortin



Even though I shouldn't laugh, (the same thing happened to me) I did. At the time it was horrifying! But now a few years down the road, my friends and I can laugh.



Anyway, what I learned from my experience, NEVER use a metal eyelash curler! Go for plastic one with good pads on the eyelash holder area.



This is actually a pretty common story so their are lots of girls that can relate.



Chances are, no one will be able to tell unless she lets them in on it. And, she can be glad that summer is here and she can wear sunglasses until they grow back out.



Eyelash curler trouble?pc security



there r always fake eyelashes
OMG wow never heard of that happening. Kind of rude of you to laugh that is not funny at all. But anyway tell her to buy fake eyelashes.
haa haa haa... Sorry that is soo funny.. I would get fake eyelashes
she can put on some fake eye lashes! cause its gonna take some time.
ooh ,that sucks. Tell her to get fake lashes for her graduation.
It takes a few weeks for it to grow back in....a little longer than regular hair. In the meantime, she can get falsies for like $2. They are pretty easy to put on and some of them look really natural. Also, individuals look a lot better, but they are a LOT harder to put on.

No comments:

Post a Comment