Monday, August 16, 2010

I have a webkinz account I want to trade with someone,if you have any questions email me at nadeau08

The webkinz account has 5 pets on it...a panda,an alley cat,a google,a bunny,and a bear.I have 7 exclusive items:Vortex Storage Unit;Cave Bed;Rabbit Eared Television;Ming Vase Panda Fridge;Loader Lounger;Golf Cart;Undersea Porthole.There are 13 rooms.1 Wacky Bingoz Coupon;3 WShop coupon;a 25% off ,a 50% off, %26 a 20% off,There are 69 food items;most of them are secret recipes;I have 4 clothing items that are only available at the curio shop.also......100,000 Kinzcash.....I will trade this account for anything....even as simple as nothing.......but mostly something that has at least 2 webkinz and soe kinzcash!any questions e-mail me at nadeau08@yahoo.com



thank you.....!



I have a webkinz account I want to trade with someone,if you have any questions email me at nadeau08@yahoo.comantivirus scan



No definitely not ppl don't want other ppl messing up their webkinz

No comments:

Post a Comment