Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What puppy should I get?

:[ I want them both but I have to chose between them!



The first one is a Labrador, Retriever mix and her name is Lily.



http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k52/pa...



And this one is a Australian Shepherd, Blue heeler mix named Oliver



http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k52/pa...



Please help meee :]



What puppy should I get?anti virus protection



you should get a welsh corgi they are smaller but act like a big dog and they dont yap!!!![they are soooo cute there my fave!!!!]



What puppy should I get?antivirus



Go with your heart!!!!!! Your heart will choose the right one for you.
oliver will shed like no other.



id go with lily



but they're both CUTE
You should probably chose the best one that obeys better or the one that wont get to be really big.
I'd take both! :) Just because they are so darn cute!!
Oliver is adorable BUT you need to pick the one with the better personality that you get along with better and that seems like it would be more suitable to your life.



Good luck choosing and I hope you are happy with your decision!
Go with Oliver!
you 1st need to decide if you can keep up with the exercize time required for those breeds and do you have a yard that will alow for the ''running'' room they would need
Australian shepards are very active. If you don't have a lot of time to keep him active, don't get this one. Labs are much more laid back. The Aussie will never be happy just laying around and doing nothing. If they get too bored they can become destructive.

No comments:

Post a Comment