Friday, August 20, 2010

If you had to chose...?

........................TWO QUESTIONS...................



1. Which Animal would you be for one whole day? Why?



2. If you have to chose to keep both your arms or both your legs? And Why?



Personally I would be a panda.



And I would keep my arms because i could use a wheelchair to get around...



If you had to chose...?downloads



emu. because they have really awesome hair.



arms. because its kinda hard to itch with your feet



If you had to chose...?house call



I would choose to be a spider (yes I know spiders are insects).



You see, then I have extra legs/arms.
Bird and keep both arms and legs as well.
I would be a dolphin because they are very intelligent. I would keep my arms because I can push a wheelchair pretty good. My brother uses a wheelchair so I know how to steer and drive one.
an eagle.. i love to fly!!!!



and id keep my arms
I would like to be the cat belonging to a good looking home body girl that will let me curl up in her lap or hold me against her chest all day ,and sit on the side of the tub while she baths,maybe even get lucky enuff to be on the foot of the bed when she ....well pleasures herself lol.



since im allready missing one leg another wont hurt
I WOULD LOVE TO BE HAWK WITH STRONGER HANDS
1. coyote. they are strong and have sharp teeth



2. arms . so i could reach stuff easier
eagle cuz i can fly



keep arms cuz i said so
1. My dog, because he gets to do whatever he wants...



2. Arms. So I could play guitar!!
i would choose to be a sloth, so i can sleep all day



and i would keep my legs cuz i love to run
I would choose to be my fiances dog well because he is around my fiance all the time that should be answer enough and I would choose to keep both my arms that way I could still wrap my arms around my fiance plus I could use a wheel chair
A bird so i could see the world



same..my arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment