Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I would like to get a job as a server at an upcale resaturant. how much experience do you need?

i am currently working as a host at a chain chinese restaurant called PANDA INN. it was my first job, and have been working there for almost 1 1/2 year. it is part of the PANDA EXPRESS family. i would not consider it upscale. however, it is almost near impossible for me to move up as a server becuase they are over employed. now i wish to seek another job at a upscale restaurant like PF CHANGS, RED LOBSTER, ELEPHANT BAR, etc. I do not wish to start as a host. i wish to be hired as a server. do i have too little experience? do you think i need to work at my current job a little longer so it looks better on my application?



I would like to get a job as a server at an upcale resaturant. how much experience do you need?systemworks



Usually a minimum of 2 years for upscale. The places you listed are not upscale. You should be okay.



I would like to get a job as a server at an upcale resaturant. how much experience do you need?windows



like they said, those places arnet upscale. Just go there, ask to speak to the manager, tell him about your experience, charm them. If all else fails be persistant. Report It


I'm not really sure about working at restaurant but I think this articles about career might help you.The titles is

No comments:

Post a Comment