Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What is the name of this photo viewer/resizer?

When I worked for my old company it was installed on the computer. I installed it on my home computer and lost it during the upgrade to Vista.



I know the main color of the program was read and the symbol had something like a red panda or red panda head.



The image viewer had a resize option and you could resize it to 'large', 'medium', or 'small' settings.



When I transfer a picture from my digital camera to my computer the size is something like 850kb. I could resize a 850kb image to 'large' setting and it will be the same exact size but be like 125kb.



Please help!!!!!



What is the name of this photo viewer/resizer?anti virus



You are looking for Irfanview http://www.irfanview.com/



  • skin fairy
  • is hindu name
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment