Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Where might i find a cute hoodie?

I was looking for a panda hoodie with the cute little ears onn the hood? I can but online or at a store... bu I live in the u.s. so i'd prefer to buy off sites in the u.s. [something about shipping price and time x_X;;] I want something either black and white or really bright colors.... I LOVE PANDAS!!!!! ^-^ my fav color is purple too..... if anyone knows where i can find one that would be super!



Where might i find a cute hoodie?vista



if you are in ny theres a store called atmos..they have stuff like that or urbanoutfitters.com



Where might i find a cute hoodie?antispyware



Go to markets they have cheap hoodies with funky designs for around 20 dollars. I don't know about the ears though lol perhaps you could find some and sew them on? Who knows but there's definatelty a hoodie out there with your pattern on it... i agree with other answers your chances of finding it are increased if you look in those cute asian shops they have all sorts of sweet designs.
okay first of all, are you a five year old asian girl? no? okay well maybe you're asian but still, if you've hit puberty, no hoodies with ears on the hood. no. no. no. not allowed. not cool. not cute.



i suggest you go to victoria's secret, they have some extremely cute hoodies in right now.
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. wooooowwwwwww. i agree with that girl above me you're definatley a 5 year old asian.

No comments:

Post a Comment