Friday, August 20, 2010

What would you do if..?

you were eating pudding at the park on the fourth of july, and a firework spark fell in your pudding, and then you dropped it in the ocean but then a red panda bear took the spoon, and a purple eel who can electrocute you wrapped itself around the pudding cup. would you go get it or find a new pudding?



What would you do if..?norten



Once it hit the water, that would be it for me. I would go find another pudding! I love purple eels and red pandas, so I would not mind sharing with them...



What would you do if..?panda



Thanks for the BA! I am glad to meet someone who appreciates red pandas and purple eels! Report It


Nah, I'd have to find something else.



I'd be forever traumatized, LOL.
I'd think that it must be a damn good pudding, since so many wanted it. So I'd do everything I could to get it back!
New pudding
I'd eat a banana instead... pudding's not worth the effort.
Fight that b*tch. Pudding aint cheap
Find a new pudding definitely.
a new pudding

No comments:

Post a Comment