Monday, August 16, 2010

Names for my new webkinz!?

My birthday was just last week and i got lots of money. guess what i spent it on? WEBKINZ! I bought a Love puppy for 20$ (A good Deal from my cousin!) I got a lil Frog, A panda Bear, saint bernard, Bull frog, lil monkey, Persian Cat, lil Pig, a lil' hippo and a Frog.



I'm gonna name my...



Love Puppy-Cupid



Frog-Frogger



lil' Frog- Kermit



lil Pig- Porky



lil' Hippo-Bubbles



I need to know some good names for a ...



Bull Frog



Persian Cat



Panda Bear



Saint Bernard



lil' Monkey



PLEASE HELP!



Names for my new webkinz!?antispyware



bull frog- flipper



persian cat- velvet



panda bear- dotty



saint bernard- bertha



lil monkey- jumpy



now that i have sent you these names i was wondering if you could send me a prize like the zingoz bubble blower or the stoplight lamp pleaase my webkinz username is wear13 and my yahoo username is tyler_doroudian@yahoo.com



Bye



Names for my new webkinz!?best antivirus software



Bull Frog - Hoppy



Persian Cat - Meow



Panda Bear - Bambooz



Saint Bernard - (is that a dog) If it is then.. Doggy/Furry..



lil' Monkey - Bananas
Bull Frog- Jeremiah



Persian Cat-Fluffy?

No comments:

Post a Comment