Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Crazy dream need help interpreting?

Then the other half of my dream had to do with my cat. A little information on that...my apartment complex recently caught us having cats when we weren't suppose to, so my cat has been living with my parents for the last 2 weeks or so, and my cat is so important to me. I make jokes that she is my hairy four legged child. SO back to the dream, I was in a small room like what they have at a pet adoption center (which is where I got Panda) but there was a thick glass wall on once side but did not go to the ceiling so there was an opening at the top. And when I would look out of the glass wall there was this german shepard that had really sharp teeth, long claws, and blood around his mouth. Then he tried jumping over the glass wall to get Panda, and he was scratching her and biting her and it was really scary. Later I was putting bandaids on my cat lol and I would ask her where it hurt, and she would answer me like a child, weird I know. I'm a nanny too, maybe that's the motherly side?



Crazy dream need help interpreting?agv



This is a cautionary dream. Make sure your cat stays inside and protected. You cannot always protect her outside. Be careful.



Crazy dream need help interpreting?antivirus software



I looked at a dream dictionary and I read something about dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment