Friday, August 20, 2010

What should my new name be?

as of recently, i have made the decision to become a panda:



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



any name suggestions?



What should my new name be?network



Are you a panda or the Giant panda?



There is a big difference!



My suggestion for name? how about - Ying Yang? Great if you are a giant panda (black and white)



Edit: I see you have already chosen one. Great name. Very cute. I like it.



What should my new name be?norton



umm..what about 'Cuddly'...?



=)
Panda power or power panda.



((Stop da violance , increase da pease))
paper cut got the best of me
Cough Drop



Panda's love eucalyptus plants ...the main ingredient in most .....
Boo......for bamboo Or Booh Bear as a play on Pooh Bear
Chairman Mao ZePanda
Sim Sim

No comments:

Post a Comment