Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Should I tell this guy I like him?

He's really upset because he got out of a serious relatonship a few weeks ago. I went out to Barnes %26 Noble with a friend. We were at the Starbucks waiting for another one of our friends to show up. Well he showed up and waited for us with our friend. So my other friend got there and we went out to eat at Panda Express and he tagged along since he works next to Panda Express. Then he asked me to sit across from him and he kept touching me with his foot. Then I noticed it and looked at him and he just winked at me. I don't know if he was being serious or just playing. What should I do?



Should I tell this guy I like him?anti virus scan



Since he just got out of a serious relationship a few weeks ago, I'd be cautious about getting involved with him right now. And I wouldn't tell a guy I liked him just because he winked at me and touched me with his foot. If he's just playing, you'll end up looking foolish. Give it time and see what happens. He just might ask you out then you'll know he likes you.



Should I tell this guy I like him?ariel



Well honey, this is a signal of a man gone wrong. He's either trying to tease you or flirting around with another though. Just be careful of whatever things he's up to and be wary of his tricks and traps too.



Cheers and have a nice week ahead :)
Do you really like him? If so, wait for another jesture. and go ahead.



If only you could know anything about his past relations.
He would have said something to you by now . If he liked you. Your taking a big chance, I think he was just flirting. He wanted to see how you were going to react.
wait a little before you go out w/ him so you know you're not just his rebound girl. try flirting w/ him a little more to let him know your'e interested w/ out being too bold and straightforward
If was a serious relationship he maybe on the rebound. Be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment