Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Are these Limericks, pt.1?

If so, please let me know if you like any of them. I'm thinking about submitting some to a school magazine...



Old People



I鈥檓 lucky I鈥檓 Still alive!



Why do they still let you drive?



Your hair has all grayed,



Your vision has swayed,



They should just keep you inside.



My Panda



My panda is black and white.



He puts up a real tough fight.



The last one to try



Is not still alive



And that man was twice your height.



Cozy



Inside I may do as I please,



Outside it is zero degrees.



It鈥檚 nice to be in



I鈥檇 say with a grin



If only I had my keys.



Diet



Hungry, hungry hippo,



You eat but never grow.



A plastic ball



No carbs at all



Your diet works, you know!



Baseball



A cool and shady summer day,



A day when baseball players play,



You swing the bat,



And just like that



My window鈥檚 gone, you鈥檒l pay! (Shakes fist angrily)



Are these Limericks, pt.1?abtuvurys 2005



I know poetry very well, and I'd say that every single one is a limerick besides ''my panda''. the lines ''The last one to try Is not still alive'' doesn't rhyme, but it's still a good poem anyway. I like ''Baseball'' because at the end you add *shakes fist angrily* it adds a nice touch.



Are these Limericks, pt.1?antivirus programs



ha! ha! those are really cute. yeah, these are limericks. but, I'll have to agree with the other girl, My Panda isn't one. but it's still cute! my favorite is...Old People. that one is so funny. well... they are all funny, but, i love that one!
Yes they are my friend



and very great ones at that,



submit away %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment