Monday, August 16, 2010

Not really news and events but:---?

I have had serious trouble with viruses in the past and have for some time been using PANDA.



IF your pc is running slow or if you are worried that you have a virus or a worm then you should try this.



It has a free to use for 30 day download and you will be amazed at the junk it rips out of your PC.



Even if you only use it for the trial 30 days you will be amazed.



I have posted this due to the amount of stupid people posting links to worm and trojan web sites.



The programme removes the trojans and worms and tells you what they are called and where they found them



Click on the downloads tab then select ''Panda Antivirus 2008''



This site is safe and it does work wonders



http://www.pandasecurity.com/homeusers/d...



Not really news and events but:---?antivirus programs



I shall be having a look at the link in the morning.



The reason being some of the questions I have clicked on have come up with a warning , and then shut down my browser..any ideas?



Much appreciating the info anyway, Thanks dude.



Not really news and events but:---?computer protection



I will have a look at that later. My computer is always crashing. Thanks for the info.
I tried panda before, i didn't rate it. I stick with avast, it's free and really good.
Well done....
I'm using an older PC temporally, and got infected, tried several free one to clean up and found Nod AV the most successful, free for 30 days, and competively priced too, might go for that next time.
mite give it a go when m avg runs out cheers.
I'll stick with MacAfee.
I'll stick with my own, I've never had any problems since I installed it.
Thats scary! only an hour ago i was reading about it on updates!....Not familiar with panda so i left it.
i use AntiVir, the free version is great



http://www.free-av.com/



i also have other security software to protect my computer more
I use Bullguard but might have a look at panda
I have AVG Antivirus and the spywear on my computer. It is free too.

No comments:

Post a Comment