Friday, August 20, 2010

Cute animals - what makes you go arrrr?

i love looking at pandas and cats, esp when they've got their eyes closed. its just soooo arrrr.



Cute animals - what makes you go arrrr?pc security



Baby snow tigers http://s3.amazonaws.com/backupfromfox/us...



Cute animals - what makes you go arrrr?symantic



Cute puppies and kittens. Also lambs make me go awww too. Oh yeah, dolphins! They have the cutest little smiling faces! Hehe.
The young of most mammals,,,puppies,kittens baby orangutans and so on,,arrrrr
Cats, especially when there are two of them cuddled up together.
baby pandas, polar bear cubs, kittens
Baby lambs frolicking in the fields.
I love the puss in boots from Shrek when he does that thing with his eyes. I melt!!!
ostriches
Cattle, and elephants I love them both
cute guys make me smile = )



%26lt;---arrr
me too arrrrrrrrr
%26lt;%26lt; arrr.....
I work with monkeys...it's baby season and I go arrrrr all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment