Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Boyfriend help.!! :|?

What Should I put on My b/f's card.. other than.. Happy b-day.!



*been with him for 10 months



*i am makign the card myself



*added this.. http://i11.tinypic.com/5ymlfs1.jpg



*his parents dont know we are together



*mine do



*yes we are gay



* he likes Panda's, Dinosaurs, Penguin's



* i am Nicknamed Pandguinsaur (the 3 put 2gether)



*our nickname is Darnie. (Darwin and Ernie) i am ernie..



* i dont use the word Love.



*i use like.. alot alot alot., or i like u all the way around(arms around)



* he didint give me anythign for my b-day



* He is going to be 16 (my age)



*i made the envelope,the card, and everyting in the card



* I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE BESIDES HAPPY B-DAY!!



* HELP!!!



* Thnx. =]



Boyfriend help.!! :|?hp



Get a boquet of roses, 16, and with a red ribbon tie a card to it.



In the card write.....



sweetness,



It has been amazing being with you for the past 10 months, you are the joy of me, and when I wake-up I think you. you are the sweetest person I ever knew. Congratulations on turning sixteen today! Happy birthday!



Forever,



Your Ernie.



Boyfriend help.!! :|?mcaffee



16 kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment