Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Dose any one remember.?

The Texavery Show? it was a cartoon in like the nineties. It stared a cowboy named Tex. There was a few short cartoons and one was about a panda girl named Mandy and a lion guy but I can't rememder his name. Dose any one know what I'm talking about? If you want any more details email me at surfin4ya06@yahoo.com



Dose any one remember.?live update



tex avery was a cartoon director who started in the 30's. he either created or gave lasting influences to all of the warner brothers characters from bugs to foghorn leghorn. he died august 26th 1980 of lung cancer.



The Tex Avery Show was an animated showcase of Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer %26 Warner Bros. cartoon shorts prominently by the cartoon director, Tex Avery (aka Fred Avery). The showcase premiered on the Cartoon Network in 1997, and was taken off the air in 2002. It was soon rebroadcasted on Boomerang.



check linx below for more info



Dose any one remember.?norten



I remember that show. I really like that show.
I remember it. I loved it. I wish it was back on the air.
I remember the show, but I never really watched it...
nope, sorry.....

No comments:

Post a Comment