Wednesday, August 18, 2010

ONly people 4 PEOPLE who are serious on tHis (otherwise don't anwser)?

I have seen and felt things in my house...



I know it isn't my imagination because i am a normal girl.



One time I saw a girl running up the stairs,I thought it was my sister but she was on the coach sleeping.



My cuz titi told me this too, and i never told her about wat I saw.



Me and my cuz panda were making shadow puppets at night with only a flashlight,..then i felt a stratch.I said he what the heck!.and she said it wasn't her and I didnt feel her hands move either.



also somtimes I feel i light shaking of my bed..it isnt fast just light little shaking. I always think its an earthquake,..i ask my sis if she felt it and she says no ur crazy



I am normal..i dont want to tell no one.. but since you dont know me I can tell all you readers



please say somthing of what u think of this situation..



and if i wanted to hear'' your crazy''..then i wouldn't ask.



Be serious about this..you dont have to go through this, so you act like a jerk and write'' crazy!''...what if u were in my position?



ONly people 4 PEOPLE who are serious on tHis (otherwise don't anwser)?free antivirus



When i was a kid before my stepdad died i would always see a spirit that resembled him. I always thought it was him but when i would get closer it would vanish. Everyone in the house would see him. Sometimes the tv would turn on or off or the channel would change. After my stepdad passed we never saw the spirit again. I think that it was the spirit of his father, and he was in the house to help my stepdad pass. I think that there are definitly spirits out thar and as long as you dont feel threatened by them thay are not bad. Read a Sylvia Browne book. That will make you feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment